Gibson Brands Forums

Sound and Vision

fretplay

[biggrin] Reading the topic title I thought this will be a cover of David Bowie's "Sound and Vision," but "Stood Up" is even funnier, in particular with the pics you added to the video! [love]

[thumbup] Great performance, Fretplay! =D> =D> =D>

[biggrin] Reading the topic title I thought this will be a cover of David Bowie's "Sound and Vision," but "Stood Up" is even funnier, in particular with the pics you added to the video! [love]

[thumbup] Great performance, Fretplay! eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

Thanks Capmaster glad you enjoy it. Sorry about the Bowie song I forgot all about that.

Say, Fretplay, how did you do that, inserting those pics, what kind of software does that? iMovie or something? I have always wanted to do videos like that but have yet to investigate how.

I thought the guitar was way too loud in the beginning, but it got much better later, it was fine later. Good job on everything!

Say, Fretplay, how did you do that, inserting those pics, what kind of software does that? iMovie or something? I have always wanted to do videos like that but have yet to investigate how.

I thought the guitar was way too loud in the beginning, but it got much better later, it was fine later. Good job on everything!

I use Moviemaker. Easy stuff you just import the audio onto one track and then the pictures onto another then export it back into Word, job down. The difficult thing is to get the pictures, I build up a folder of appropriate pictures first then put then on piece by piece.

I'm not sure about the guitar volume as it's a straight forward acoustic guitar into a mic recording so there could be volume variances due to my hand on the guitar. The solo is the same guitar on another track as you can guess. Let me know how you get on.

Archived