Gibson Brands Forums

New Amp Day!

rct

Nice!

I got my chest handles on it today. I know, resale value blah blah blah. I've been using that pair of chest handles on my gigger for a very long time now, a Twin, a Hot Rod, two Prosonics, Champeen 100, now this one. No use wrecking yer arm by dangling 42 pounds from one hand.

rct

Giddy up! I bought a fold up dolly/cart for the heavy stuff... I'm too old to be haulin' that crap. [crying]

Hopefully The Oldlaws will be able to employ individuals of the age, strength, and temperament needed to carry the stuff for us.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

rct

Kids will work for beer I find. [thumbup] Or free guitar lessons from a coupla old legends :rolleyes:

And Fender "I'm just about to break up if you hit it hard" ain't too bad either. [biggrin]

Yeah that. The "Custom" side of this thing does that well without being felony loud. The "Vintage" side, eh, not so much, it stays kitten clean all the way up and is great for our, well, Good Lovin, stuff like that. I don't think I'll be doing much channel changing though. Takin it out Saturday night can't wait.

rct

Archived