Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karloff

NGD

Brought her home last Friday and gigged with her Saturday at local Harley Shop. 2007 LP Classic Antique. really like it. Local shop gave me a great deal.

20170908_124909_2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Love that Classic [thumbup] I don't remember seeing the ones with bound headstocks, but looks very nice and makes it more individual from the usual ones.

She's gorgeous, buddy!

I sawr Jeff Lynne playing his Classic in a video of the Hyde Park concert last year, and it was just like that one.

So nice!!

:)

CONGRATS! That's a historically beautiful burst & is stunning to look at. :o If she sounds half as good as she looks - you"re set brother! Enjoy!!!! [thumbup]

CONGRATS! That's a historically beautiful burst & is stunning to look at. :o If she sounds half as good as she looks - you"re set brother! Enjoy!!!! [thumbup]

thanks Rev. I really like it. '57 classics. the bridge is the '57 Classic plus. which I've heard about but haven't really read up about it yet. i'm happy with it. it belonged to a local Dr. that buys something, plays it in his den for awhile then just tucks it away only to trade it in after awhile on a new toy. I have his Traynor combo, his '04 Goldtop Std and now the Classic. told the music store to just call me the moment he trades something in. lol.

• Upvote 1

Really nice! The neck is my favorite of all Gibson necks. And those pickups are fabulous Congrats!

BTW you look EXACTLY like our drummer. And you've grown a beard since your avatar photo. :unsure:

Very nice. Congratz.

I guess it has the slim 60s neck?

actually its sorta inbetween slim & 50's. considerably thicker than the Classic I used to have which was very thin.

Really nice! The neck is my favorite of all Gibson necks. And those pickups are fabulous Congrats!

BTW you look EXACTLY like our drummer. And you've grown a beard since your avatar photo. :unsure:

lol, thanks T. over the years I've been stopped probably a dozen times by people sayin "oh my God, you look just like ..." so to those dozen guys out there, I'm sorry ... lol.

Beautiful. Only difference from mine is the color. I assume it has the '57 Classic and '57+ Classic Pups.

yes sir. I really like these pickups.