Gibson Brands Forums

Nick Cave and the bad seeds

littlejohnny

Just saw Nick Cave and the bad seeds last thursday and it was absolut amazing.

Maybe this was the best show I've ever seen.

And yeah sorry, this topic is not really gibson related. Though the only acoustic guitar on stage was a J-45.

You guys in the US already missed him, everybody here in europe, go there, you won't regret it.

Going to see the great man in 2 weeks in Prague, for the 6th time i think. Last time, coupld years ago on the back of the preivous album was the best show so far, so Im expecting a lot. Have great seats, bought tickets 5 min after they went on sale some 6 months ago.

Going to see the great man in 2 weeks in Prague, for the 6th time i think. Last time, coupld years ago on the back of the preivous album was the best show so far, so Im expecting a lot. Have great seats, bought tickets 5 min after they went on sale some 6 months ago.

man, though I saw him, I'm a bit jealous you got this ahead of you, not only the man himself was amazing, but the band also. For half an hour it was like listening to a record, but after that the band interaction was just magic. I especially love the drummer and the bass player. They never play it save, they are just to punk for that, if you know what I mean.

Have fun and let me know how it went and how you liked it. (wrong tense? whatever)

I was part of a documentary on the stock market back in 2013. Ghost Exchange.

The opening credits (about 3:00 in) was Nick Cave's Red Right Hand. Our producer, Camilla Sullivan is Aussie.

The choice of song was perfect.

https://www.amazon.c...=ghost+exchange

Film star !?

Kept that quiet Sal

We gonna see you on the news soon about how you were in a producers hotel room ?

Archived