Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
seratone

Custom Made Plaque - where to get one

I'm Looking for a place to get a "custom made" plaque that's not from Montreaux Customs out of Japan. I appreciate they're making these things but common sense (and my budget) won't allow me to spend hundreds of dollars on a piece of plastic. This is for a B7 on an ES-335. I have some nickle 'buttons'to cover the stud hole - but I really like the look of the Custom plaque.

I'm Looking for a place to get a "custom made" plaque that's not from Montreaux Customs out of Japan. I appreciate they're making these things but common sense (and my budget) won't allow me to spend hundreds of dollars on a piece of plastic. This is for a B7 on an ES-335. I have some nickle 'buttons'to cover the stud hole - but I really like the look of the Custom plaque.

If it were me, I'd pull some pics off the net, double check some measurements on the guitar and hit a trophy shop and have them make one up. Can't imagine it would cost much there.

Johnny

I've seen them..............maybe Area 59? or maybe Crazy Parts?

NHTom

don't know your still after this but this where I got mine.

http://www.philadelphialuthiertools.com/truss-rod-covers/pre-engraved-or-oem/custom-made-plate-for-es-335-355-guitars-with-bigbsy-tremolo-installed/

or he'll do you one with you own wording.

http://www.philadelphialuthiertools.com/custom-guitar-parts/custom-engraved-custom-made-plate-for-es-335-355-with-bigbsy/

here's mine on my modded Epi Sheraton

25942721927_d7c7b82ee0_k.jpg