Gibson Brands Forums

BBg Saturday song

blindboygrunt

I didn't read far enough into the thread before I tried to find if it was written by someone else and I see it is a Jeffrey Martin song. I guess he wrote it. Loved your recording, good playing, good vocal, well done! And I like Jeffrey Martin now that I hear him. He's good, and a good find.

I didn't read far enough into the thread before I tried to find if it was written by someone else and I see it is a Jeffrey Martin song. I guess he wrote it. Loved your recording, good playing, good vocal, well done! And I like Jeffrey Martin now that I hear him. He's good, and a good find.

He’s become one of my favourites

A good add for a simple tune sung simply

If you YouTube him you’ll see why I’m looking for a fiddle/mandolin player like his

He’s become one of my favourites

A good add for a simple tune sung simply

If you YouTube him you’ll see why I’m looking for a fiddle/mandolin player like his

Well then, you and I are in exactly the same boat! That is my goal... a female who plays fiddle/mandolin and sings harmony. Extra points for harp, guitar, banjo, bass. Double extra points for a strong libido. Will be in Nashville in two weeks continuing the quest.

Archived