Gibson Brands Forums

I don't post much on the "Gibson" side of this site , too much

crust

:)

I'm thinking of changing the scratch plate on that Studio thing . Tortoise or white/cream ...what do you think ? Would look OK on that one , or the single f hole ES LP thing ? Would you put a scratch plate on that thing ? eusa_think.gif or either one ? What type ? Thanks for any and all replies and peace , always :) msp_thumbup.gif

I'm thinking of changing the scratch plate on that Studio thing . Tortoise or white/cream ...what do you think ? Would look OK on that one , or the single f hole ES LP thing ? Would you put a scratch plate on that thing ? eusa_think.gif or either one ? What type ? Thanks for any and all replies and peace , always :) msp_thumbup.gif

Great looking bunch of guitars there.

Naked is always better. Just remove it.

Nice looking guitars!

I always have pickguards on my guitars. For the Studio I would leave the black pickguard as I think it goes well with the dark burst finish.

As to the ES Les Paul, I would probably choose cream to match the poker chip and pickups.

Nice collection by the way!!

FWIW the first thing I would do would be to put a pair of covers on the p'ups of that ES.

She strikes me as being a very classy Lady who has had her skirt whipped-off by drunken yahoos.

I'd also put a 'guard on her but that's always My Way with things LP.

I'm with Twang; Leave the black 'guard on the Studio. It suits it perfectly.

Love the Ibanez arch-top!....msp_thumbup.gif....

Pip.

Archived