Gibson Brands Forums

LEONID & FRIENDS

Airedale1

Here's my friend Sergey Kashirin tearing it up on his LP Studio with an incredible cover of Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4. This band is outstanding. I've seen Chicago live 7 times and 4 of those times was when Terry Kath was still alive. This band really does them justice.

That was absolutely spot on fabulous. The singer nailed Peter Cetera.

Was that Al Franken on bass? No sleeping babes around.

Also, dude, trim your strings at the Strat headstock. <_<

Lead guitarist NAILS Terry Kath. I think note for note. Is that an LP studio? Sounds great!

Maybe Valeryi knows them? All have Russian names. Maybe they influenced the election. With talent like that......

That was absolutely spot on fabulous. The singer nailed Peter Cetera.

Was that Al Franken on bass? No sleeping babes around.

Also, dude, trim your strings at the Strat headstock. <_<

Lead guitarist NAILS Terry Kath. I think note for note. Is that an LP studio? Sounds great!

Maybe Valeryi knows them? All have Russian names. Maybe they influenced the election. With talent like that......

What a good cover. It always helps when you've got a great tune to start with.

Spectacular cover. What fun it must be to play in a band that is that tight with so many instruments and such high energy. Really fantastic. [thumbup] [thumbup]

You are spot on! They are incredibly tight.

Lead guitarist NAILS Terry Kath. I think note for note. Is that an LP studio? Sounds great

Yep, that's my buddy Sergey on lead and yes it's a LP Studio.

Go on YouTube and check out their other Chicago covers, especially, Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?, Make Me Smile and I'm A Man.

Put on some headphones and be amazed. Outstanding musicians one and all.

Archived