Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Huwjones

Deckadance VST Not showing Ableton

Hi,

Deckadance is not showing as VST in Ableton, The Stanton Effects unit appears in my vst folder when I scan for them but Deckadance will not appear as a VST. It works stand alone. I registered the standard edition and am running a macbook pro, latest operating system. Is there something I'm missing? When I hopen the Deckadance program content folder there's no sign of a vst file in there either. I got this program yesterday and am super underwelmed and feel like it does not do what was advertised, basically I just want a refund and to terminate my liscence. I have also tried re-installation of deckadance.

Huw

Hi,

Deckadance is not showing as VST in Ableton, The Stanton Effects unit appears in my vst folder when I scan for them but Deckadance will not appear as a VST. It works stand alone. I registered the standard edition and am running a macbook pro, latest operating system. Is there something I'm missing? When I hopen the Deckadance program content folder there's no sign of a vst file in there either. I got this program yesterday and am super underwelmed and feel like it does not do what was advertised, basically I just want a refund and to terminate my liscence. I have also tried re-installation of deckadance.

Huw

Hi huw, It is possible that Ableton is not looking where the deckadance vst is installed. I am not sure if Decakdance as a vst is a option on mac, but by default the VST is installed in the program location for Windows. In theory, it should be as simple as pointing Ableton at the deckadance install folder and clicking search.

Hi huw, It is possible that Ableton is not looking where the deckadance vst is installed. I am not sure if Decakdance as a vst is a option on mac, but by default the VST is installed in the program location for Windows. In theory, it should be as simple as pointing Ableton at the deckadance install folder and clicking search.

I have tried scanning various folders to scan for the deckadance VST. The stanton Effector plugin appears but no deckadance. Deckadance is working as a stand along but not as a VST.

How can I terminate my licence and get a refund?

Huw

/Users/huwjones/Desktop/Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 2.08.45 pm.png