Gibson Brands Forums

OOPS, I did it again.

gearbasher

Let's see, since I've joined this forum (about a year ago):

1. I haven't bought a new guitar

2. I haven't learned a new song

3. I haven't written a new song.

4. I had my first colonoscopy

5. I broke 10 ribs, 3 verterbra, a clavicle and collapsed a lung in an accident.

6. I missed 11 weeks of work

7. I gained 15 pounds.

8. I'm in the worst physical condition I've ever been in.

and....

9. on Tuesday, I broke my foot. Another 6+ weeks out of work.

I think I should make this my last post. Everything was fine before I joined.

Let's see' date=' since I've joined this forum (about a year ago):

1. I haven't bought a new guitar

2. I haven't learned a new song

3. I haven't written a new song.

4. I had my first colonoscopy

5. I broke 10 ribs, 3 verterbra, a clavicle and collapsed a lung in an accident.

6. I missed 11 weeks of work

7. I gained 15 pounds.

8. I'm in the worst physical condition I've ever been in.

and....

9. on Tuesday, I broke my foot. Another 6+ weeks out of work.

I think I should make this my last post. Everything was fine before I joined.[/quote']

i am a qualified expert on bad years and you, sir, are having one. it must be killing you to be off the bike. i missed 3 weeks (only) due to hernia surgery and i was losing my mind. surely, better days are ahead. play guitar and write about it. your list reads like a lyric. you dont even need to rely on cliches like your dog running away or your girl leaving you and taking the pickup with her. great songs are born out of real s*** like this.

You should have probably read the forum disclaimer, which clearly states, If you have a life this forum is not for you. It continues with a bullet point laundry list of what it means to have a life. Here are a few. 1) Find the touch of a woman provocative, 2) shower daily, 3) can remember the first and middle names of your children, 4) work really hard at getting that' comb over' (hair style) to look good, 5) take the necessary time to read the penis enlargement SPAM e-mails, 6) or you have won the lottery.

If you can say yes to any of the above then you've got a life and should be banned from this forum.

Archived