Gibson Brands Forums

Hired Gun documentary now on Netflix

Riffster

Netflix just started streaming it yesterday. I enjoyed it, I planned to watch only half last night but ended up watching it full.

While I had a pretty good idea as to how this aspect of the industry work I still enjoyed the detail they go into.

I was hoping the whole Jake E. Lee/Ozzy writing credits would be covered but it wasn't, but still, the subject is addressed.

Oh yea, I already didn't like Billy Joel, but now I like him even less.

Netflix just started streaming it yesterday. I enjoyed it, I planned to watch only half last night but ended up watching it full.

While I had a pretty good idea as to how this aspect of the industry work I still enjoyed the detail they go into.

I was hoping the whole Jake E. Lee/Ozzy writing credits would be covered but it wasn't, but still, the subject is addressed.

Oh yea, I already didn't like Billy Joel, but now I like him even less.

I really enjoyed this documentary, I found Rudy Sarzo's story particularly interesting.

I really enjoyed this documentary, I found Rudy Sarzo's story particularly interesting.

Me too, I already knew the Quiet Riot story but it is cool to see it from the perspective of his time with Ozzy and well, that he went into detail.

I always thought he was a cool guy. I have only seen him live once and I went to the gig just to see him play.

That looks good. I'm gonna have to watch it when I have the TV to myself. rolleyes.gif

I was watching to see if Steve Lukather was going to be in it and of course he is.

Steve is great! I'd question the validity of a documentary on session players that he was not in. :)

Archived