Gibson Brands Forums

The death of Carvin Audio

G Mac

So, you're not a Carvin fan. I get it.

I'm not anything about them, since I've never been able to use anything of theirs beyond PA stuff.

I would have said the same thing about any modern day Tube Pedal!!! announcement by any company, no matter how much I love them or hate them.

rct

It appears Carvin Audio is coming back with pedals and accessories. Are new amp offerings in the works?

January 23, 2018

Carvin Amps and Audio announces the relaunch of carvinaudio.com, which offers a brand-new user experience.<...>

Did someone purchase the name? I notice Carvin is still selling new stock on ebay.

Notes

Did someone purchase the name? I notice Carvin is still selling new stock on ebay.

Notes

I can't get any information on the Kiesel web site, and nobody is talking there. Carvin Amps & Audio has not done much to promote itself. It appears that Carvin has split off Kiesel and decided to liquidate Carvin Audio. Now it appears Carvin will continue to put their name on imported pedals and other electronics, and develop some pedals of their own. It remains to be seen whether they will revive their domestic building of amps and other sound systems under the Carvin name. I'm only speculating.

It also appears that you can become a dealer for Carvin Amps and Audio.

https://carvinaudio.com/pages/dealer

Archived