Gibson Brands Forums

Class of 2018

Big Bill

YOUR OFFICIAL ROCK HALL CLASS OF2018 ROSTER.

The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is proud toannounce that 5 artists from the ballot areincluded in the Performer Category and 1 individual isrecognized with an Award for Early Influence.

YOUR CLASS OF 2018 INDUCTEES ARE:

Performer Category:

• Bon Jovi

• The Cars

• Dire Straits

• The Moody Blues

Nina Simone

Award for Early Influence:

• RCT of the Gibson Forums

The 33rd Annual Rock & Roll Hall of FameInduction Ceremony, presented by Klipsch Audio, will take place on Friday,April 14, 2018 in Cleveland. Ticket on-sale dates will be announced in January.The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2018 Induction Ceremony will again have itstelevision premiere on HBO, and a radio broadcast on SiriusXM. Broadcastdetails will be announced in early 2018.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I did leave them a pick when they first opened, I don't think they did anything with it. I figured for the money I had donated at the start they'd help a brutha out but no, not them guys.

I do have a pick up in a Hard Rock somewhere in this country.

rct

Let em all in. We need the music business and we're loosing it quick. This is very similar to the 1980 music market. All the musicians we listen to are all getting old and the new 'artists' are shitty. Personally, I want to have a music industry. (Lil Yachty and Flo-Rida don't count)

I have been critical of this Rock n Roll hall of fame for years. Now, I realize how important it is. Let em all in. They all contributed great music. Some more than others.

Archived