Gibson Brands Forums

Yeah, its about the music...

'Scales

You are most welcome mate - I love that song and video. [thumbup]

I think all their guitars are actually custom built and they pick the style they want. They did Fender style ones over the past few years - I think they might be covered with some kind of contact paper rather than paint, but I'm not sure. I think Billy's might be extra light weight - even the necks weight relieved but again it's just something I think I recall.

You are most welcome mate - I love that song and video. [thumbup]

I think all their guitars are actually custom built and they pick the style they want. They did Fender style ones over the past few years - I think they might be covered with some kind of contact paper rather than paint, but I'm not sure. I think Billy's might be extra light weight - even the necks weight relieved but again it's just something I think I recall.

Yeah, I read that the Gibsons he plays are lightweight custom made copies, not actual Gibsons.

Thanks for posting, 'Scales. Hadn't heard that one before. Great Kick-*** Boogie!

I loved the little cameo appearance by the Eliminator's 'Gimme All Your Lovin' key-chain...

Gave me all the excuse I needed to watch 'Gimme', 'Legs' and 'Sharp Dressed Man'........yet again......msp_blushing.gif......

Pip.

Archived