Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
'Scales

2017 reflections - your favourite concert attended this year

My first response has to be concerts, plural, since there were so many of them in one location, at the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea: We ran from Joe Bonamassa, to Eric Gales to Joanne Shaw Taylor to Markus King Band to Kirk Fletcher to so many others I can't remember. Such a great time we're going back in 2018.

But if I were forced to choose one "stand alone" concert from 2017 maybe it would be Mike Zito. An awesome guitarist and he puts on a great show. And he is a hell of a nice guy.

got to see some really good shows this year.......Lita Ford was awesome, Junkyard was just incredible, but my favorite was front row/center for Cheap Trick

rxhh9wl.jpg

vvneO9E.jpg

1zjJU5p.jpg

NHTom

Biffy Clyro - now there's a band I always meant to listen to more. I stumbled across the song Cracker years ago and loved it - in the realm of Nirvana's version of In The Pines. Bloody brilliant!!

...any shortcuts Dave - an album to listen to first? Was Cracker unique or did they do more in that style? Cheers.

Cheers Dave, a good song Bubbles as well. I'll check out some of their live stuff too, should be pretty rockin'

...Meanwhile, for those who like their Beatles/Nirvana blend, here's Cracker

Cheers Dave, a good song Bubbles as well. I'll check out some of their live stuff too, should be pretty rockin'

...Meanwhile, for those who like their Beatles/Nirvana blend, here's Cracker

Their live sets are amazing and IMHO better than recorded. I saw them before they broke and in a small venue. Unbelievably good. Probably seen them 4-5 times now, always been fantastic.

Edited by Dave1963

Hope Sandoval and The Warm Inventions

The Fonda Theatre in Hollywood

Because I LOVE her!

I played at the Fonda at the first show they after they re-opened in 2012. We played a 40 minute warm up set for Lucero.

• Upvote 1