Gibson Brands Forums

RB Picker's J45 put to work

Salfromchatham

That’s just great, Sal. So good to see, and hear, her back in action. I always loved the plugged in sound with the factory electronics. I used to play Harvest Moon, and the dropped D tuning was heavenly.

You guys sound great, but I agree that those noisy people need to be a little quieter... what, do they think that’s a party?? 😁 thanks Sal.

Roger

That's just great, Sal. So good to see, and hear, her back in action. I always loved the plugged in sound with the factory electronics. I used to play Harvest Moon, and the dropped D tuning was heavenly.

You guys sound great, but I agree that those noisy people need to be a little quieter... what, do they think that's a party?? 😁 thanks Sal.

Roger

Roger... it played Harvest Moon last night too. Good karma...

Man, you guys have a great tone behind all of those noisy morons, er, I mean paying customers.....

That's what I prefer about a sober crowd, they tend to listen more and talk less.

Popping little club you have there, and you guys are great.

I'd request "Liquidate My Assets" if I was there.........

1513682374[/url]' post='1901789']

Man, you guys have a great tone behind all of those noisy morons, er, I mean paying customers.....

That's what I prefer about a sober crowd, they tend to listen more and talk less.

Popping little club you have there, and you guys are great.

I'd request "Liquidate My Assets" if I was there.........

Me and my old lady just had a knock down drag out fight. True!

Archived