Gibson Brands Forums

MY GUITAR ES CHINA OR KOREA,HELP ME!

lucio007

If I am using my Epiphone decoder ring correctly, it was made in September of 1989 and is unit 2200.

The "5" is the plant code, I can not verify it, but most likely it was made in Korea by Samick.

You might want to visit Epiphone-Talk and post it on there forum, they have allot more information.

If I am using my Epiphone decoder ring correctly, it was made in September of 1989 and is unit 2200.

The "5" is the plant code, I can not verify it, but most likely it was made in Korea by Samick.

You might want to visit Epiphone-Talk and post it on there forum, they have allot more information.

ok I do it right now, thanks

post-89147-035800100 1513804528_thumb.jpg

I WANTED TO KNOW THE ORIGIN OF MY GUITAR PLEASE, SINCE I CAN NOT FIND IN ANY SIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SERIAL "59092200", THANK YOU!

Are you sure the first number is 5 and not the letter S? if it is the letter S it was manufactured at the Samick plant Korea in 1990.

Captainjack.

Korea or China, what is the difference ?

Is it important ?

Would you pay what an ibanez prestige is worth for an ibanez gio? As such, that is one of my doubts ... not pay more

there is a big difference in price here in my country, from a korea to a china .. and I also want to get rid of the doubt, in the future if I come to sell it, I want to tell the owner the origin of the guitar

There is also the possibility it was made in Japan, being a Custom and all.

Many people told me that it can be Japanese, but the great great big secret is the SERIAL! today disarming and in the neck has a seymor duncan, on the bridge a tone zone, has a Japanese potentiometer and 3 dimarzio ... I do not know how to upload photos, it does not leave me subrilas so I show them the cavities and wired

Archived