Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Revolution Six

2018 Pink Les Paul

I don't know what to say. The HP is a pretty cool guitar with lots of tonal options, but if I were buying one I probably would go with some other finish. [confused]

The "Hot Pink Fade" as Gibson refers to it is stunning, but I don't know if I could look at it every day.

Edited by Twang Gang

Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that a guy would have to be very secure in his manhood to be seen playing that in public. [confused]

Edited by tx-ogre

It's not my cup of tea. I'd play it if it were given to me. It's not just the color but I don't like all the chrome on the HP guitars and don't like the pickup design on the new HP Les Pauls.

sorry, but i don't care what anyone says, that is not a pink guitar. it's not pink. it's a redburst fade. gibby can call it what ever they want but it's not pink and no amount of pretending will make it otherwise.

i'm just happy it's not some tired old breast cancer awareness thing

Only thing I don’t like about the new standards is the rear mount pickups (pups, haha). I don’t know a lot about them, but I’d bet they are not easily replaced... perhaps I am in line for being enlightened?

Looks like the pink guitars JJ French guitar from Twisted Sister

He also did a pink line of guitars as a charity to his daughter with some sort of eye disease

Edited by Eracer_Team

I actually played that one the other day. Although it's really not my thing, it played and sounded fantastic. My wife pointed it out and I said, "Oh yeah, I've seen that. Want me to play it?" She said, "Do I really have a choice?"