Gibson Brands Forums

Merry Christmas From Oz!

Digger

Well it’s finally here, Christmas Day and as usual us Aussies are up before most of the rest of you...Grin~

It’s a cool day here today thank goodness and we are spending the day home and expecting some of the family here for lunch. We will talk to those who can't be here with us, but wish they were.

It’s a bit early for most of you but I sincerely hope that your Christmas is a lovely day and that you can count your blessings having those things that you have, on this special day.

Please spare a thought for those that aren’t as lucky as you because there are many that aren’t.

Mostly, enjoy the day.

Merry Christmas to all my friends reading this .

Digger

Merry Christmas to you also Rob! :)

It's still Christmas Eve here on the other side of the world.

Unfortunately for me I have come down with a bad case of the flu, and will be spending Christmas alone, with my cat.

I had planned to drive to Bakersfield, CA to spend it with my Mom. Now she will be alone.

Oh, well. Like you said Rob, it is time to count your blessings.

And despite how awful I feel right now, I have many I can count.

Hope everyone is in better health, and has a great Christmas!! [biggrin]

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Going to be a low key one here this year but that's okay, a good day to spend with the wife and then play the guitar some.

No motorcycle ride as it looks like the roads will have iced up but you can't have everything.

Merry Christmas to you also Rob! :)

It's still Christmas Eve here on the other side of the world.

Unfortunately for me I have come down with a bad case of the flu, and will be spending Christmas alone, with my cat.

I had planned to drive to Bakersfield, CA to spend it with my Mom. Now she will be alone.

Oh, well. Like you said Rob, it is time to count your blessings.

And despite how awful I feel right now, I have many I can count.

Hope everyone is in better health, and has a great Christmas!! [biggrin]

Sorry to hear that you are on your own ATM Brad and that you are crook. If I’d known I’d have invited you here today with our family. You would have been welcome.

I’ll think of you tomorrow anyway and hope that it turns out to be nice for you.

Merry Christmas to you too Rob since it's the actual day for you!msp_thumbup.gif And to everyone else here on the forums to, Merry Christmas and hope everyone is having a great time and doing well. My wife is down under now with a bad cold and sounds worse then I was. Then we got more snow here today. So I'm doing all the household chores for her so she can rest up.

Merry Christmas Digger and everyone else on board. Well I managed to make it despite my health problems but it was touch & go having spent the last nearly a week or so in hospital then some days having & recovering from radiotherapy. Turkey dinner with all the trimmings here I come. mmmmmmm yummy.

Archived