Gibson Brands Forums

What did you get for Christmas that you really liked?

Mr. Gibson

Christmas is a time when those around me buy me the things I've neglected to buy for myself over the last year. Socks/clothing usually come as a highly required gift. Both of my cocktail shakers had also worn out so I now have been gifted replacements for both along with some other bar accessories I've been needing.

I got a few bits of Photo kit that I really love but, as I sort-of in effect suggested them & bought them for myself (...msp_blushing.gif...), it's hardly a surprise I like them....

Second-hand happy-snap-point-and-shoot pocket camera. Leica D-Lux 4;

New_old_point-and-shoot_Lo-res.jpg

A pair of "7artisans" 50mm f1.1 lenses in Leica-M mount.

I originally bought the black one to see if it was any good and I was so captivated by the way it renders an image I bought a second one in satin-chrome...

L1110047_lo-res.jpg

Pip.

Jealous now!

My daughter got me a ticket for jeff lynes elo next year.

My partner got me tickets for rodger waters and manic street preachers.

Really looking forward to these shows,haven’t seen roger waters or elo before so should be good.

Seen manics before but wasn’t impressed so hopefully this time they will be better than the last time

Derek r

Along with the bomber style jacket I mentioned before, I also got some nice assorted shirts. I got a tie from my daughter that I really like. Not fancy, but a simple black, with thin silver , and gray stripes running through it. She picks out more of favorite ties come to think of it.

This beauty:

C92C4B84-25F6-41A8-9521-373E1136C82D.jpg

And my wife and kids got me a looper, never had one before so I have been having fun with it. Also, I bought some new skis for my birthday (a couple days before Christmas so I will mention it). I took the whole week off work and spent time with the family, got a sitter for the kids and my wife and I went skiing. It was great.

This beauty:

And my wife and kids got me a looper, never had one before so I have been having fun with it. Also, I bought some new skis for my birthday (a couple days before Christmas so I will mention it). I took the whole week off work and spent time with the family, got a sitter for the kids and my wife and I went skiing. It was great.

WOW! That's really nice! Congrats.

1515170300[/url]' post='1906393']

This beauty:

Yes, love it...that is a gorgeous guitar. There should be a rule here that if you post such a beautiful photo of a new guitar then you have to give us a demo! Ha ha.

Archived