Gibson Brands Forums

In The Bleak Midwinter

kidblast

I started playing around with this one Christmas Eve day. I'm off this week so I had some time to fire up Pro Tools and grab a quick capture. Like to know what you fine folks think about it.

for the gear squad..

J200 plugged into my USB interface with a wee bit of compression and EQing, Vocal was tracked with a Sennheiser vocal mic that came as part of the package with my Loudbox Artist. I'm sure a better mic for vocals would help. Gotta figure out the volume leveling, it seems my recordings are kind of low on the output. Do you guys hear that too?

peace...

I started playing around with this one Christmas Eve day. I'm off this week so I had some time to fire up Pro Tools and grab a quick capture. Like to know what you fine folks think about it.

for the gear squad..

J200 plugged into my USB interface with a wee bit of compression and EQing, Vocal was tracked with a Sennheiser vocal mic that came as part of the package with my Loudbox Artist. I'm sure a better mic for vocals would help. Gotta figure out the volume leveling, it seems my recordings are kind of low on the output. Do you guys hear that too?

peace...

That was sweet, Ray; I really like the quality of your voice. Very nice!

Archived