Gibson Brands Forums

Weather Here & There

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in southeast Florida, right now it's 78 degrees, feels like 82 degrees. Cloudy, 67% humidity. We had some rain earlier in the morning.

Today we woke up to brilliant sunshine and a cloudless blue sky. -2 degrees, though, (28.4 in the old money) so no sunbathing. It took a minute or so to scrape the frost off the inside of the car's w

It's 84 and sunny here in Northern Kentucky. The ladies are at the pool and I'm preparing them each a cool drink before the afternoon ............ WAIT! That's another one of those blasted winter f

It's 84 and sunny here in Northern Kentucky. The ladies are at the pool and I'm preparing them each a cool drink before the afternoon ............ WAIT! That's another one of those blasted winter fantasies I'm prone to right about this time of the year .... every year. Let's see now, where are my boots? [mad]

It's going to be 86° today in parts of the Valley out here in L.A.… 86° on December 28th?!?!? This is SO wrong. [thumbdn]

I heard on the news this morning that the warmest spot yesterday, in the entire United States, was Woodland Hills, CA!

I miss the cool weather—especially when we get even less of it than usual out here.

It's going to be 86° today in parts of the Valley out here in L.A.… 86° on December 28th?!?!? This is SO wrong. [thumbdn]

I heard on the news this morning that the warmest spot yesterday, in the entire United States, was Woodland Hills, CA!

I miss the cool weather—especially when we get even less of it than usual out here.

Come over this side of the pond.....Its flippin' cold here!