Gibson Brands Forums

Weather Here & There

MrNylon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1514858660[/url]' post='1905496']

This morning started out -17 degrees not counting windchill, it warmed up to -4 and tonight -9 degrees. So I look at -9 is better then -17 and the night before was -22 so things are starting to warm a bit.rolleyes.gif

A little taste of North Dakota weather fer ye.

20 degrees here right now. started snowing last night. they're calling it a blizzard lol. no. people in New England must laugh at us . the wind & wind drifts are whats bad. either way, my Co. is closed today. a day of guitar, cheesy horror & hanging with the dogs. and a nap.

It's 38 degrees, winds NNW @ 14 mph, with 48% humidity. Visibility 10 mi. It feels like 29 degrees. Cold enough for here, but I see that nor'easter working it's way up the east coast.

Lizards falling out of trees in Florida!

New Hampshire's Mt Washington "expecting to see a record low of -95F (-70C) on Friday night".

Now that's real cold.....

Stay warm and safe, folks!

In Central Kentucky, it's LOTS colder than average. The other day it was -2 at 7 AM. Today was 10 at 7 AM. We usually don't get that cold around here. We got about a half of inch of snow yesterday and people were driving like there was a foot of snow on the ground. Last winter and the winter before was mostly pretty mild. Mother Nature is making up for it this year! We don't get lots of snow and it doesn't get below freezing very often but when it does, everything shuts down.

Quite hot (around 30' C) - beautiful when I was fishing down the coast yesterday - might head there again today. Likely to go well over 100F in Sydney tomorrow but won't get that high up here this week. 29-34 C in the week ahead for us. Nicer summer than last year by a long shot so far.

It's 50 degrees, winds NNW @ 8 mph, with 80% humidity. Visibility 10 mi. It feels like 47 degrees. It's going to drop just a couple of degrees lower, between now, and sunrise at about 7:00 AM Sat. morning.

Archived