Gibson Brands Forums

New Years Party in a box

rct

The bubbly looks great. No can do on the fireworks here though.

Got the fireworks at the grocery store. At some point this year, our...well, "governor" made it legal to buy and use a certain kind. So we did! No idea that happened or when.

rct

The bubbly looks great. No can do on the fireworks here though.

You aren't far from Iron Horse I don't think*.

rct

*lolz 6 hours. 4 hunnert odd miles. I forgotted driving around your state.

Nevermind.

We were going to go downtrodden to watch the celebration and fireworks but it's been so freezing cold here they cancelled the event. So we're staying home and watch New York drop the ball at midnight. Just as well, we're still both coughing anyway from our colds.

You aren't far from Iron Horse I don't think*.

rct

*lolz 6 hours. 4 hunnert odd miles. I forgotted driving around your state.

Nevermind.

Only 45 minutes from where I used to live and 30 minutes from where my son lives. He is treating waste water for wineries up there and selling the waste product as fertilizer to the now legal pot farms. Pretty resourceful little bugger. [thumbup]

I'm happy to say the ordinary Moet went down nice this afternoon with a few appetizers. The Fairy Tale was had at dinner, with Crab Legs, Scallops, Shrimp, and asparagus for something green. The Clicquot is cold and ready for about 11pm through fireworks midnightiish.

Happy New Year everyone!

rct

Way too cold , we have some fireworks and I am not even going to venture out tonight. So the grandkids were able to watch the works from the neighbors right from our living room window. So I am heading to bed early and just going to take it easy. Seems of late I can not stay awake much later than 11PM, and that is pushinit. But all of you be safe and have prosperous New Year. Over and out for now.cool.gif

I love Prosecco. And California Sparkling. German Sekt. Spanish Cava. Jyozo Japanese Method Champagne. I've had South American sparklings, outstanding. Every culture has them, all are good in one way or another.

Killing a bottle of Clicquot as we type. Of course, just something special about Champagne.

Prosecco. It's what's for breakfast.

rct

Archived