Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jennysan

Xmas gifts

OK what did I do wrong, how do I get the pics to appear?

Well they look very nice!! [thumbup]

Is there a 'code for forums' which you paste in?

Edited by jdgm

Guest Farnsbarns

Quote this to see the code.

39391552342_da4635e579_z.jpg

Both stunning by the way!

Edited by Farnsbarns

Wow two beautiful looking guitars. Enjoy them, the problem with buying two like that at the same time is deciding which one to play (definitely a first world problem).

I am very jealous of the case candy you got with your LP Custom - looks like a patch cord, polish cloth, picks, owners manual, truss rod adjustment instructions, COA and more. I bought a CS guitar back in the summer and got at COA and that was about it. That Oxblood is really cool. [thumbup] [thumbup]

I see them. Nice axe. I am not a blue guitar guy, but that does not suck.

Hey FZ Fan.

I saw Zappa back in the day. It was at the Seattle Opera House. I think it was right after the "Apostrophe" album. Frank walked on stage, plugged in and started playing. He was non stop continuous playing for about 2+hrs. When he stopped he said thank you and walked off. That was it. While I've always preferred a little conversing with the audience and such, it was still one of the most amazing guitar performances I've ever seen. RIP. and I'm still searching for St. Alfonsos pancake breakfast....

To listen to his "Watermelon in Easter Hay" will tell you what he was really about.. still one of my favorite instrumentals yet mostly unknown...except to the Central Scrutinizer

oh yeah, Shut up and play yer guitar, The return of shut up and play yer guitar, the return of the son of shut up and play yer guitar......used to have them all on cassette.. :)Easter Hay just happens to be a particular favorite.

To listen to his "Watermelon in Easter Hay" will tell you what he was really about.. still one of my favorite instrumentals yet mostly unknown...except to the Central Scrutinizer

He used to cut the grass, he was a very nice boy.