Gibson Brands Forums

Missing Members

IanHenry

I've noticed one or two long standing and formally quite prolific members seem to have been quite for quite a long time. One that springs to mind is Seracey (I'm not sure of his correct title, that's the nearest I can remember) who I know was having some health problems so that's a bit worrying. Has anyone heard from him?

Ian

We need Donny back .

I know what you mean, Karloff.

Unfortunately Uncle Donny had his second chance and managed to ruffle too many feathers too roughly and too often. I really miss his very informed input but I can't see him being allowed back in yet again. I still get links to his posts on certain Gibson and Fender related fora he seems to host on facebook. Sadly I don't really 'do' facebook so miss out on almost all of it...

Pip.

I know what you mean, Karloff.

Unfortunately Uncle Donny had his second chance and managed to ruffle too many feathers too roughly and too often. I really miss his very informed input but I can't see him being allowed back in yet again. I still get links to his posts on certain Gibson and Fender related fora he seems to host on facebook. Sadly I don't really 'do' facebook so miss out on almost all of it...

Pip.

He and I text from time to time Yea, he won't be back. Shame. Donny's a great guy.

Archived