Gibson Brands Forums

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.

Homz

Wishful thoughts never did ****.

What good deeds have you done lately? Don't be shy. Best one gets +1 At-A-Boy.

I have been censored by A monitor named Guitarstrummer. So I change the first line to Wishful thoughts never did heaping piles of human waste that smell like a dirty babies diaper after lying in the sun for 4 hours.

Good deeds done for our children are something that comes naturally, I should know, I have three of them.

It's when we do a good deed to a total stranger that we should should get an At-A-Boy.

I recently let a woman go in front of me at the grocery store, she told me "I really made her day" (please see the "I've learned" posts for confirmation).

Took my 84 year old mother to Ruth Chris for lunch yesterday in the heart of Boston.... She loved it.

I remember taking my wife's 82-year old aunt, who was from Canada, to an Angeles Baseball game one summer night. She was so cute with her Toronto Blue Jays ear rings on. She loved it.

I do little things for random people I cross paths with every day that might not seem like a big deal, but what I do might make their day just a bit easier or better. Californiaman letting someone in front of him at the grocery store or even simply opening the door for someone who has their hands full are the types of actions that can reward you with a smile. As a Mason, I also do charity work but it's the small, everyday things that give me the most satisfaction, especially the hope that if I do something nice for one person that they might do something nice for another person later.

Homz said "I have been censored by A monitor named Guitarstrummer."

Don't sweat it Homz - Mike seems to think he can boss people around because he organises the Gibson Homecoming Weekend thing in Bozeman, but he's just another ordinary forum member like the rest of us, and a bigger gobshite than some. Sure - he has made it so that some folk left the forum, but they got asked back by just about everybody else, so, like I say, Homz:-

Don't sweat it.

If **** was 4orses then 8eggars WOULD ride.

Archived