Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rainbowserpant

Monitor headphones out of sync with master audio ?

When I play any tracks through any decks, the monitor headphones are out of sync with the master audio which makes it very hard to try to mix?

Its hard to tell but the headphones seem almost half a beat in front of the master, or it could be the other way around.

I have previously had the audio set up working previously with Deckadance, so I'm not sure why this is happening?

I am using my on board VIA HD Audio set up for master output through front speakers and monitor headphone audio through rear speakers, which used to work fine previously, but now I can seem to work out why the audio is out of sync.

Can anyone please help?

It's really strange. Could you post a picture of the "Audio Setup" window? I'm interested to check your samplerate (...44100 suggested), audio buffer size (...256 samples suggested) and audio device type.

It's really strange. Could you post a picture of the "Audio Setup" window? I'm interested to check your samplerate (...44100 suggested), audio buffer size (...256 samples suggested) and audio device type.

Hi Luis, I have attached my audio set up as requested.

post-89208-012211700 1515897336_thumb.png

The headphones are not bluethooth, right?

Kinda like asking if there is gas in the lawn mower I know, but sometimes the simple things can stymie.

Hi Christopher. Headphones are NOT bluetooth, they are connected via cable to the rear audio output.