Gibson Brands Forums

2018 Peach Festival

saturn

The lineup is out for this years Peach Fest near Scranton PA. Among other great artists, Mr. Dickey Betts will be performing!

http://thepeachmusic...al.com/artists/

I have a private gig scheduled for Sunday July 22, and it pays $1000. Can't blow that one off, but I'm considering going to the festival, and just leaving early on Sunday to make the gig. eusa_think.gif

What does PA have to do with Peaches? I recognize about 5 acts. I like the Grateful Dead, but the surviving members need to give it a rest.

Gregg Allman was the main promoter of the festival from it's beginning. hence, the Peach Festival.

Yes that can be good or bad. Like West Virginia its all relative.

haha. yes. yep, over the years up there we've gotten to see some really cool bands that we never would have known about otherwise, then other bands that just weren't our cup of tea. it's always a great time though. nice to just get away and not worry about anything other than who is playing next and wheres my bottle of water. we used to stayed till the end on Sunday night, but then it's 2 in the morning by time you get home. last few years we've left 20 mins into the last act Sunday evening. that gets us home around 10 or 1030. man it's a good time. 4 days of music.

haha. yes. yep, over the years up there we've gotten to see some really cool bands that we never would have known about otherwise, then other bands that just weren't our cup of tea. it's always a great time though. nice to just get away and not worry about anything other than who is playing next and wheres my bottle of water. we used to stayed till the end on Sunday night, but then it's 2 in the morning by time you get home. last few years we've left 20 mins into the last act Sunday evening. that gets us home around 10 or 1030. man it's a good time. 4 days of music.

Yeah. It's great to just get away and hang with your buds for a few days, and not have to worry about who's driving once you arrive. I'm definitely going to Delfest again this year too. Might even get a sneak peek at Billy Strings next week at Rams Head in Annapolis before he plays Delfest. That kid is amazing.

Yeah. It's great to just get away and hang with your buds for a few days, and not have to worry about who's driving once you arrive. I'm definitely going to Delfest again this year too. Might even get a sneak peek at Billy Strings next week at Rams Head in Annapolis before he plays Delfest. That kid is amazing.

Saturn, theres a great line up at the Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival this year in May.

Archived