Gibson Brands Forums

EAGLES!

rct

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the team my dad pulled for. He always talked about those guys when I was growing up. Larry Csonka was a beast. They don't make em' like that anymore.

Larry was actually the size of guard. He was listed a bit under his true weight. You are so right about LC. I saw the game when he was flagged for unnecessary roughness, while carrying the ball.

Ha! Me too, but not the hashtag one. Finally reached the 'don't give a crap' age.

This game was a blowout from the second Philly possession.

I can identify with the, 'don't give a crap' age. I've come to like it actually. I never thought I'd make it to 20 yrs. old myself. lPcodIX.gif

Congratulations to the Beagles and the less said about my shrinking Giants the better.

They really suck.

My Miami Dolphins were out of the water this season for a play off spot as well.

I watched this game.. that was quite the beat down (Viking's / Eagles)

On the other hand the Jaguars gave the Pats all they could handle.

as a pats fan, from the time I was just a child, It's pretty crazy to watch them get to the finals,

but back to back repeats, that is VERY hard to do...

Should be an interesting event in a few weeks...

Yes, I told my wife I am not watching. I will be playing my Martin instead. I will have more fun.

...probably a more enjoyable four hours for you...

honestly,, the comparison with last nights games with both these teams, Eagles looking pretty tuff to beat.

I'm not an Eagles fan but I hope they beat the tar out of Tom Brady and the Patriots. Sorry Ray! I'll probably vaguely watch it, wear earplugs during halftime, then vaguely watch again, probably also playing guitar.

I'm one of those awful Dallas Cowboys fans (or so I get told a lot). My dad was a fan in the 70's and I grew up watching them with him and have good memories associated with it. It might have been the cheerleaders. [biggrin] The Cowboys, coaching, players and owners drive me crazy at times but since dad is gone, it's one of those things that were a fond memory of him.

I'm not an Eagles fan but I hope they beat the tar out of Tom Brady and the Patriots. Sorry Ray! I'll probably vaguely watch it, wear earplugs during halftime, then vaguely watch again, probably also playing guitar.

I'm one of those awful Dallas Cowboys fans (or so I get told a lot). My dad was a fan in the 70's and I grew up watching them with him and have good memories associated with it. It might have been the cheerleaders. [biggrin] The Cowboys, coaching, players and owners drive me crazy at times but since dad is gone, it's one of those things that were a fond memory of him.

I can totally understand the disdain people would have by now watching the Patriots wind up in so many of the championship and Superbowl games.

We don't get sick of it! !LOL! But, yea I get it... What many don't recall however were the decades prior to 2004, when the Pats were literally the joke of the entire NFL. Went to a few games at the old stadium, never sold out, ever. It was dreadful. This crap wont last forever, so many of us knowing this, are just along for the ride as long as it lasts. No predictions from me on the results. The Patriots will need to play a lot better than they played Sunday.

Archived