Gibson Brands Forums

Guitarstrummer is a moderator - and I quit.

G u e s t

For Gilliangirl and all the other people he pushes around, I ain't hanging around for the moral high-ground cowboy to run me out of town. You can't argue with his kind, so I'm gone.

And my side kick, old '999' Thermionik, he's quittin' too.

Sometimes things get pushed that little bit too far.

And that's Mike. They probably think they've promoted him out of harms way. Mistake, guys, mistake.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this is good bye then... man I read on the "website and forum help" part of the forum, on the "guitarstrummer is now a moderator" thread posted by "shadow" (administrator) that (and I quote):

Any problems or questions in regards to his new role please send them to me in a PM.

Thanks.

Shadow

So you dont have to quit... you can just tell the admins why you dont like what they've decided, if they think you are right, then they might make him a mere mortal again...

If I was moderator... then you'd see some... I would just ban half of you rascals to make an example of you, and the remaining half would have to yield and comply, or else...

Just kidding

Brother, Just because their termites in the house, You don't get rid of the house, YOU SPRAY. Let them nibble on the wood. Their ruining the House Not You. Just keep on, Keepen on. Just twerk the words The law only runs so far till you use it for your own use.

Guitarstrummer was arrogant and imposed his morals on everybody before he was made a moderator.

Now he will be insufferable - and it is mostly in his little mind.....

testnaposhlenn.jpg

.....and that is why I am going, that and last year's farce on the Acoustic Forum.

Toodle pip.

For Gilliangirl and all the other people he pushes around' date=' I ain't hanging around for the moral high-ground cowboy to run me out of town. You can't argue with his kind, so I'm gone.

And my side kick, old '999' Thermionik, he's quittin' too.

Sometimes things get pushed that little bit too far.

And that's Mike. They probably think they've promoted him out of harms way. Mistake, guys, mistake.[/quote']

G u e s t, if you want to do something for me...... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!! (insert little wimpering sounds). Nik too, you both need to stay. I know we can all get along, no problem. Please don't go.

so i saw guitarstrummer the other day and noticed he was a admin, but who is he? and what has he done wrong? was it on a different part of the forum? and who is gilliangirl? what did guitar strummer do to her?

haha alot of questions! 0_0

G U E S T don't leave! i agree with gillian girl (and also make a wimpering sound :- ).

P.S. so we actually have a female member? that's cool :]

Yes' date=' Gillian Girl is why everyone MUST name the first song they play on a new guitar.

A proud tradition she created., and we do so in her honor!

She's the Queen of the Silver Dollar.

~Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show

(beaming from ear to ear) Yes, I'll wear my Queen of the Silver Dollar badge proudly! Thanks LSG!

I'm the token girl. Geez, I have to recruit some more women to this forum. Where's Petpeaves? What happened to Fretgirl?

Archived