Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murph

Bose S1............

I'm intrigued to say the least, and this thing is going to cause me to drive to Nashville and check it out in person. I'm following several threads on this and wondered if anybody here has checked it out yet.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/portable_pa_speakers/s1_pro_system.html#v=s1_pro_system_black

Haven’t checked it out, but it looks pretty incredible. I use a Rolland Street Cube at the majority of my solo gigs now and this thing seems to even surpass that by leaps and bounds. Some of this new tech stuff is awesome.

QM aka Jazzman Jeff

I have never been disappointed in any product from Bose. They are pricy but imo you get what you pay for.

This S1 looks like it's a great product and would be a great fit in a lot of circumstances.

Be interested in what you think after you check it out Murph.

I cant even begin to read this thread... its about 14 pages - from AGF: http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497089

Anyways, looks like it can use cord power or optionally a battery. two tone match channels. also an aux. Looks great from one guitar one vocal. Probably can expand with a mixer into the aux.

Bose makes some sweet stuff no doubt. In the price range, also look at the Fishman Loudbox Artist. I love them too.

Tried one out (with Taylor 314) , it sounds awesome. It has a ton of bass and does not break up. Tried my phone through it as well and sound was just as good. Did not try a mic with it. It's light and for its size, loud and great sound.

Will pick one up soon.

My schedule has got me jacked up for several weeks (unless something changes) so I won't get to check one out for a while but this little rig is really haunting me for some reason.

It's the size, simplicity and reviews I guess.

I'll et ya know mine arrives Friday from Sweetwater.

Will,use it saterday night at a function. (If your not getting paid is it a gig?)

I'm retired I don't get paid for anything anymore....... [scared]

Edited by sjl200