Gibson Brands Forums

Teisco are back... As pedals

Rabs

Pin: you don't know how good you have it, mate. Tescos is exotic to us residing in the S-hithole Country of Sweden. Not only is the beer cheap - it's CHILLED, unless the beer here, which only a state-controlled chain of stores sell. And yes, the reason they keep it warm is to discourage drinking!

The rest of the world shakes its collective head. With good reason.

Pin: you don't know how good you have it, mate. Tescos is exotic to us residing in the S-hithole Country of Sweden. Not only is the beer cheap - it's CHILLED, unless the beer here, which only a state-controlled chain of stores sell. And yes, the reason they keep it warm is to discourage drinking!

The rest of the world shakes its collective head. With good reason.

I shall speak not of Sweden Pinch lest I be discovered as a "doubter" amongst many in this country who swoon with admiration as soon as your country's name is mentioned.

Tesco does have its good points (albeit not many!)

Haha! Yeah, I hear you...

Tescos, as an afficionado of "low" culture everywhere I go (I've had McDonalds in most of Europe)... Well, the sandwiches aren't exactly gourmet food. But you get a pack of Ramen here for the price of a Tescos sandwich, so it's fine with me.

There is however something that needs to be addressed here, and it's Tesco's brand vodka. It's a... rite of passage? It's the vilest alcohol I've ever tasted. Last time I had it in London, it was two drinks, and then we poured the bottle down the toilet.

Which then dissolved.

Archived