Maui wowie—racist

California red—racist

Columbia gold—racist

Hindu kush—racist

Dutch northern lights—racist

Ausi blues—racists

African—most definitely racists

California, Hawaiian, Waikiki and Dutch Skunk—racist

Pixie dust—yup, racist because it was culturally appropriated from Fairies.

Don't get me going on cultural appropriations. Cause this could go on for a few more paragraphs.

Those are big words I have BS in liberal arts. So I need stuff explained to me like I was a 4 year old.

Haha I used a Spanish word to indicate that I also enjoy the sticky icky. Thus showing my irrational fear of Mexicans by attributing shameful drug use to their otherwise beautiful language. I think?

calling it marijuana is now racists.

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Hmmm, lets see here.

Thai sticks—racist

Maui wowie—racist

California red—racist

Columbia gold—racist

Hindu kush—racist

Dutch northern lights—racist

Ausi blues—racists

African—most definitely racists

California, Hawaiian, Waikiki and Dutch Skunk—racist

Pixie dust—yup, racist because it was culturally appropriated from Fairies.

Don't get me going on cultural appropriations. Cause this could go on for a few more paragraphs.

You left out Roman Red. cool.gif

Guest Farnsbarns

Afghan black? That's probably the most racist.

Lebanese red?

I have something the guy called blue elephant at the moment. Is that offensive to elephants?

here's the Wikipedia entry on closest town to here...FZF I think you'll like the quote in the second paragraph...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbin,_New_South_Wales

I've had the honour of playing a prime evening slot at Mardigrass (yup) at the 'Hash Bowl'....which basically proves that one man's (promoter) 'picturesque natural amphitheater' is another man's (musician) ''giant-bamboo-teepee-in-the-muddy-misty-bog-at-the-bottom-of-a-hill-behind-the-pub-too-steep-to-carry-an-amp-down-safely'. Payment was offered in form of previously mentioned currency in large wicker bowls, but with cops set up to pull over all cars on the edge of town, that was not a great proposition. Fun times nonetheless [biggrin]

All sounds rather exotic - round here it's just whoever grew it, as in...'' Nice. Who's is it? Oh its so-and-so's, decent gear eh? "

...course round here it's local currency. [smile]

Round here you take a big bag of weed and put it in 10 jars with 10 different names haha it’s mostly BS

My wife turns 50 this year and she wants to go to Colorado for her birthday. Not like we need to.

That makes me curious about this: If someone were to travel somewhere that marijuana is legal, imbibe in said substance, then come home to where it isn't legal and take a drug test, what happens? It's in your system but you did it where it was legal.

That makes me curious about this: If someone were to travel somewhere that marijuana is legal, imbibe in said substance, then come home to where it isn't legal and take a drug test, what happens? It's in your system but you did it where it was legal.

It is under the influence that is against the law, not where you did it.

rct

I have to laugh when claims are made that weed cures cancer. My late wife was high AF by 7:00 AM every morning of her adult life. I'm not sure I saw her straight in 23 years of marriage. Dead at 45.

"Back in my day" weed was $20 for a five finger bag. We enjoyed it. We also enjoyed underage beer drinking and hiding Hustler magazines between the mattress and box spring. Maybe skipping school once in a while. I grew out of it. Many didn't.

Archived