Gibson Brands Forums

The DigiTech Hyper Phase finally arrived!

Guitar God

Just now arrived on my porch about 20 minutes ago. Been waiting on this pedal for over a week. I have been pretty excited for it. I've been wanting one of these off and on for years. Ordered it from Reverb. the guy said he was going to through in a free gift for the wait and made it seem like something cool, but it's just a patch cable, which is fine, haha. Wish it had the box and original paper work, since these pedals are no longer made, but that's ok. Getting ready to try it out now. Excited to see how it compares to my MXR Phase 90 Script. I know it'll be two different worlds. Incase some of you aren't familiar with these pedals, this Hyper Phase was apart of the X-Series from DigiTech and this Hyper Phase - Stereo Phaser - has 7 different types of phase tones/sounds in it, which are Stage A, Stage B, Stage C, Rise/Fall, Trig Up, Trig Down, and Step. I'll be back in a little while to post some updates. [biggrin]

13YayEY.jpg

Nice!

I have the X-Series Digidelay.

I've always liked it.

Let us know how it sounds.

Thanks! It sounds very cool. Different tone than my MXR Phase 90 Script. Had it a few hours and I am really liking it so far. Nice! The DigiTech DigiDelay is another one that has been on my bucket list for a good while, too. Too bad they discontinued that series. You can still find them online and there are some carriers on Reverb still selling them brand new. When I got my MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay, I was torn between it and the DigiTech DigiDelay and was going back and forth between the two before I ordered my Carbon Copy, but I went with the Carbon Copy. But, the DigiTech DigiDelay is still on my bucket list, though. Maybe one day I'll finally get one!

Archived