Gibson Brands Forums

Gotcha!

Murph

Thunder remembered my '91 Tele was my #1 for several years, up until last September. When I got the ES-339.

I haven't gigged it since, and it won't go tomorrow night either, just the 339 and the SG. But... It's not for sale.

I was just thinking there was too much "Tele" talk in the GIBSON forum, and figured I'd......

"Pull A Homz"

:-

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Best to ya.......

Murph.

Hey Murph' date=' have you ever posted pictures of your guitars? I don't think I've seen them.[/quote']

No. I just got a digital camera a short time ago. It took me awhile to figure out the avatar, because I'm an idiot with getting pictures to work, I really don't spend enough time with the computer.

I promise to work harder on that Tim. I was involved in that huge ice storm, lost power, ect., the front man in our Band was without power for 14 days. I had roof damage and am working on that, plus work a 5 day a week day job, and am booked EVERY Sat. night for the rest of my freakin' life (which is a good thing....), and some Fridays, and ect.

I am working on it, I'd love you guys to see the old Mandolin. It's cool as heck.

Best to ya.

Murph.

Murph you give us something to look forward to for 2009.

Where are you playing this Saturday?

Did you know there's a Vintage Guitar Show in Chicago this weekend?

I'm as far from Chicago as you can get. And still be in Illinois. I can see the Ohio River from my front yard, kitchen window, ect.

I'll be in Morganfield Ky., tomorrow night.

Downtown.

Murph.

Wow...

your a for real traveling guitar player.

Good luck with that gig.

Best of wishes and safe driving. I assume you're driving?

Yea, I'm driving like two hours one way to that gig.

Wait..............

Are you a cop?

No, I'm not driving.

Gettin' there ain't the problem......................

It's gettin' home.

(got it covered, bro!)

Murph.

Archived