Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
djdm

deckadance 2

I went on the Stanton website to download the demo version of Deckadance 2 DJ software. My download was successful. I decided to purchase the software and was instructed to click on the buy tab to purchase it. The website directed me to the Steam website to purchase the "steam" version of the software. I followed the instuctions, however upon purchasing the software, I have 2 versions of the software installed (the demo version 2.72 and the steam version 2.61). I am trying to register the software (the demo version) which requires an activation file. I have been unable to remove the demo limitation. Can you assist me with the proper procedure? Thank you.

Hi,

The demo version downloaded from the Stanton website can't be activated. To upgrade the working Steam version to the last version (2.73) download the zip file attached and replace the executable "Deckadance2.exe" in your Steam Deckadance app foder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deckadance

Deckadance2.zip

Hi,

The demo version downloaded from the Stanton website can't be activated. To upgrade the working Steam version to the last version (2.73) download the zip file attached and replace the executable "Deckadance2.exe" in your Steam Deckadance app foder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Deckadance

Deckadance2.zip

Thank you Moderator Luis Serrano for your response.

I apologize if I sent too many posts; I am new to the forum experience and I just wanted to ensure that I did everything correctly.

Once again thank you