Gibson Brands Forums

Someone please buy this and remove the temptation

bayoubengal1954

Nah, not interested. But on another note how to you like your Epi Triumph? I have a 1953 Triumph Regent - a blondie. I really do not even like archtops but this guitar really got to me. Spent several months putting it back into playing condition and it was worth every frustration and the bit of spilled blood it demanded.

Nah, not interested. But on another note how to you like your Epi Triumph? I have a 1953 Triumph Regent - a blondie. I really do not even like archtops but this guitar really got to me. Spent several months putting it back into playing condition and it was worth every frustration and the bit of spilled blood it demanded.

Hey zw!

Like you I am not a real archtop guy, but I love the Triumph. It's got that chomp chomp and rags nicely when fingerpicking the blues! I am going to need to put some dollars into it later this year. The original bridge needs to be worked on or maybe replaced, and some other things will probably come up (they usually do with vintage gear). But I will gladly get it done because of the tone. 👍

Archived