Gibson Brands Forums

Missing friends

Retired

I know many have been missing some people here, does anyone know what happened to Capmaster? He hasn't been here for a long time now. I know he had some serious problems in the past and thought someone would know if he's ok or not?

And has Axe gone for good?

Axe still posts very occasionally. You have to be quick to catch it.

P4 of this thread, February -

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/141544-in-the-news/page__st__60

Also - Bence. Always writes excellent posts but I suspect right now he may have much more important things to deal with.

Izzy, Searcy too - probably many other things on their minds.

After sharing some time with my Les Paul Standard 2012 in celebration of her birthday considering her serial number, I logged in here just to take a look around. A PM notification from jdgm appeared, but the site tells me I was not allowed to use the PM service. I even wasn't able to contact an Administrator to care for that trouble.

Therefore I am sorry, jdgm, I can't reply to your PM at the moment.

Anyway, as you all know, I have been going through hard times, personally and health-wise. As if that wasn't enough, last August some trouble with a bandmate came up. His eccentric, long divorced ex-wife, mother of his daughters, who left him seven years ago, now left the lover she had since then and took over again here. He obviously fell for her again... Into the bargain he is the owner of the house I live in although his father is my landlord due to life interest. Said bandmate also is the owner of our rehearsal room located in the basement two floors below me. Next week the other two bandmates and me will have an emergency meeting.

Considering my health I think the only place left for me to move will be a cemetry. If this band ceases to exist, making music will come to an end for me. And thanks to CITES II I can't even simply sell off my guitars and basses. I need to get me some money for buying me a car - I don't own one since last October, and getting anywhere here in the sticks is quite tough. Physicians, pharmacy, retail shops, post box - everything is at quite a distance...

EDIT: @ jdgm: I just tried again and access to your comment has been possible. Perhaps a good sign... :)

Great to hear from you again - I hope things improve and if there is any way you think I/we/any of us here might be able to help, please let us know.

My very best wishes to you Cap!

Great to hear from you again - I hope things improve and if there is any way you think I/we/any of us here might be able to help, please let us know.

+1

I wish you the best Cap. Sending good vibes to help with your health issues. msp_thumbup.gif

Yes, it is really great to hear from you again Cap, So sorry to hear of all the on going problems though. I wish you the very best and hope things turn for the better, I will be praying for your health for the better and hope the band doesn't spilt up. Like Jdgm said, anything we can do?

And Versatile? He hasn't checked in for awhile.

Thankyou for your enquiry.....

As proven by the typing of this reply.....I am indeed here and in good 'fettle'......[biggrin]

Enjoying regular visits to the forum and posting when moved so to do.....:-({|=

Have a good day....

V

:-({|=

Archived