Gibson Brands Forums

Don't log out!

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest Farnsbarns

I have been locked out for a few days. I had to clear my browser cache (web development reasons) and ended up logged out of everything.

I couldn't remember my password and the reset function doesn't work because Gibson still have recaptcha V1 ("type in the words you see") which was discontinued at the end of last month in favour of V2 (click "I am not a robot").

If, like me, you're permanently logged in and forget passwords it might be worth changing it now before it becomes a problem.

Screenshot_20180406-160804~2.png?raw=1

I have been locked out for a few days. I had to clear my browser cache (web development reasons) and ended up logged out of everything.

I couldn't remember my password and the reset function doesn't work because Gibson still have recaptcha V1 ("type in the words you see") which was discontinued at the end of last month in favour of V2 (click "I am not a robot").

If, like me, you're permanently logged in and forget passwords it might be worth changing it now before it becomes a problem.

Screenshot_20180406-160804~2.png?raw=1

I have a program on my computer that remembers passwords. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.

Thanks for the info Farns. My I-pad used to log me out every time I left weather I loved out or not, I came back and always had to log back in so got used to my password, plus I have it on my desk and it's on a Birthday Card the wife gave me 5 years ago. This new MacBook Air Computer she gave me for a early Birthday present Never logs me out, Thats nice so Like Rob, I never log out anymore. msp_flapper.gif

Archived