Gibson Brands Forums

Alex Lifeson ES-355

alpine

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I've just seen the Lifeson signature for the first time. I'm new here and have probably missed a great deal of discussion on this signature guitar. Could anyone please tell me or give details as to where I might be able to pre-order the Alex Lifeson signature ES-355. Gear must get sold but I've waited years for this............

Thanks in advance for any help

Johnny

I have already paid for mine just wondering when it will be released and what is the delay ?

Cannot get any info from dealer and it has been a month.....Got my cash but no guitar ; ( ...Please if you can post some info or a time when

it is going to be out !

TNX

I've spoken to the Customer Service at Gibson twice now in the US and both times the guy can't tell me anything, he doesn't have a clue. I'm looking to come over from the UK to pick mine up as part of a short holiday, I've paid my deposit but can't book my flight......whats going on exactly, come on "someone", give us an answer, simple phone call to the Custom Shop will do to say....."Hey up lads, whats the game here, we got fella's waiting in line".....

I don't give a "Rats" if they have a problem with them just let us know...........Cheers, Johnny.....

Just like most people, I put my money down on the Alex back in February. Besides the fact that we still have no idea what is going on with the guitars, this is the part the really bites for me. I live in Toronto and apparently there was supposed to be a meet and greet with Alex for all the people who got one of these guitar's up here. Yeah, no guitar, no meet and greet! Thanks Gibson or whoever is responsible! If we are lucky maybe we'll get them by June from what I have heard. Crap!

Don't quote me, but from what I have been hearing 75 are supposed to be coming to Canada. Just in case you were wondering they are all sold along with the rest, totaling 300. Thank you Alex Lifeson and Rush! So, if rumor has it that they are all sold, what exactly is going on?!?!

Archived