Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darling67

NAD

My brand-new Fender Pro Junior IV in Lacquered Tweed! It's small... smaller than I had envisioned…

But this little sucker is LOUD!!! [scared] I love it [love] . My 2018 SG Special sounded great though it last night... and I am certain all my other guitars will, too. I was about to get the regular black version with the Eminence. But opted to pay a little more for the Jensen. Better speaker for my needs... and a former colleague at GC used his employee discount on my behalf. [thumbup]

Here are a couple of pics. It's very much a simple amp... Volume and Tone. My pedals do the rest!

20180413_132643_zpstbfpgon5.jpg20180413_132705_zpsgu1bzxyg.jpg

Edited by darling67

Very cool amp, congrats.

The thing about those is that they are timeless.

When I started playing I looked st one of those in tweed as well and I always regretted not buying it because I went on to buy several amps that came and went before I got something I truly liked.

Thanks, all!

There were a few models in the running... mostly Fenders, and a VOX. I was also willing to give another brand a shot... like a Bugera. But, in the end, not much can rival a Fender!

[thumbup]

Cool amp, congrats! I wonder how these would sound with 6V6 instead of the EL84

Dub-T... you'd know better than myself. I am not familiar with the technological aspects of sonic sources. [rolleyes]

And thanks!

Congrats! These are fabulous (& surprisingly LOUD) little amps. This will bring you years & years of fun and killer tone. Enjoy it brother! [thumbup]

Congrats! These are fabulous (& surprisingly LOUD) little amps. This will bring you years & years of fun and killer tone. Enjoy it brother! [thumbup]

Thanks, Rev!

[thumbup]