Gibson Brands Forums

Stereo Headphones?

Digger

I’m in the market for some B/T stereo headphones for our O/S trip later in the year.

Our biggest local retailer here has a selection but 2 X 10 minute sessions with no one approaching me, means i will likely buy them off the web. They don’t earn my business, they don’t get it!

That leaves the situation of buying something expensive sight unseen and that’s not ideal either. (Perhaps that should be ears unheard as well?) I probably should wait and shop in Singapore but if I don’t find what I want there then I have the longest leg ahead of me where some distraction would be nice. I’m not sure that prices are necessarily better there particularly.

I notice Beats offer an (up to) 40 hours duration battery life, plus a fast recharge. Now I’m not sure you can even use your own B/T on an international flight, but if I can I will. I assume headphones are mostly able to plug in too.

Apart from great sound I’m looking for soft headphone cups as otherwise my ears will ache after a while.

So in that great big world of etherial Brains Trust, has anybody got any helpful advice for me please?

I'm liking the sound of the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO set that I bought recently.

They are over the ear so no ear ache. They were a bit stiff at first but softened after a week of use.

They sound great and fold into the included case in order to transport them. I even take them to the office now.

I'm liking the sound of the Sennheiser HD 380 PRO set that I bought recently.

They are over the ear so no ear ache. They were a bit stiff at first but softened after a week of use.

They sound great and fold into the included case in order to transport them. I even take them to the office now.

Thanks for that information and I do like the look of one of the Sennheiser range myself..

I found out yesterday that my granddaughter who has a degree in music production has recently walked this path herself so a call to her today might be in order.

All suggestions and advice have caused me to look at aspects I hadn’t previously considered and as such have been invaluable, thank you.

Archived