Gibson Brands Forums

The Accidental Buyer

MorrisrownSal

Yeah, Sal, I did that once on a painting. Some dude named Rembrain or something like that. Actually, it looks good on the wall in the basement by the water heater.

Larry,

You are in on the ground floor on those original Rembrains. Hold onto it and just be patient. One day...Big $$$.

Thought that was your J-50 for a minute. Looks cool how about a video.

Thanks Jalex.... I think this one looks like a Gibson but sounds like a Martin D15. Super comfy and super setup..

Video will have to wait. Actually had to cancel two gigs - life got in the way.

I actually want to try to take the time to do one of those comparison videos ... editing and everything. My D18, Bird, J50, and this Eastman. Might be a few weeks though.

Hope you are well.

Buddy, I feel for you.

One of the few truths of life I've been able to grasp is this: late-night Pinot Grigio and Reverb.com are not a good mix for the old bank account.

So one morning last week I wake up, open my email and find this notice: "Congratulations, your offer has been accepted."

After the obligatory "WTF?" I dig through the links and find out that, apparently, I'm now the proud owner of this:

lxalw04kxmzzwhgfzfwd.jpg

Bottom line: money is replaceable. Great guitars aren't. So, live happy, I say.

Exactamundo. Last night, I stumbled across a beautiful, Natural J185 Koa on Reverb - made by Ren Ferguson. If I were still a serious drinker - I know I would have risen to the bait.

And Mrs. Pickn would be selling two of my Gibson's at the next Community Garage Sale to pay for it.

Archived