Gibson Brands Forums

I guess it is my turn to say I am sorry!

Homz

Yeah from time to time I get a bit carried away and let my emotions guide my fingers. If anything I have said is offensive to anyone I am sorry. I ain't making any promises to be a good boy, I couldn't insult you / my friends that way. I will; however, do my very best to make you think in a less abrasive way. If you ever want to get a good shot in on old Homz, do it with something clever and whit. I'm a sucker for the classics. Peace to you and yours.

IF by soft you mean ......... that ........ was self edited for the thought police who I know are watching me and the answer is no. Ask my wife Wicked 1. She knows about the soft thing' date=' but I don't want to brag..LOL

[/quote']

#-o

Ya i got it and well heres my review on it with very bad grammer.

The song was near perfect just one flaw...i could not hear the singer that well thats the only problem besides that your guitar was perfect the druming and evething was good. 9.9 out of 10 Homz!

Ya i got it and well heres my review on it with very bad grammer.

The song was near perfect just one flaw...i could not hear the singer that well thats the only problem besides that your guitar was perfect the druming and evething was good. 9.9 out of 10 Homz!

Thanks for such a nice review. Next time Murph gives you a hard time and you want a hand you just call out. I'll be there for you.

BTW Murph's easy......just work in guns , gays and god.... any variations of those will drive him crazy. Just friendly advice for the next time he climbs you back.

Just keep it to guitars and music and there would be no need for censorship. Hell, we never even used to get away with the F***** word in the old days. Now we have TG bragging every day about how great his Tele is, and it doesn't get deleted =P~

Yea' date=' he's sorry one minute.

Then he says "blow me"......

Murph.[/quote']

I'm sorry. What do I need to do Murph? Do you want to nail me to a cross. No, No, that's to Jewish. How about a firing squad at dawn. No that would be to cliche'. Oh I've got it an old fashioned Number 6.

BTW I am offended by your use of the words blow and me. You should be banned for such atrocities.

I'm sorry. What do I need to do Murph? Do you want to nail me to a cross. No' date=' No, that's to Jewish. How about a firing squad at dawn. No that would be to cliche'. Oh I've got it an old fashioned Number 6.

BTW I am offended by your use of the words blow and me. You should be banned for such atrocities. [/quote']

Hey man, I'm quoting what you said to me.

But hey, if I was ever banned, I'd do it right.

I wouldn't be banned for a few minutes, or hours.

#-o

I'd be banned for LIFE......

Murph.

Hey man' date=' I'm quoting what you said to me.

#-o

Murph.[/quote']

So what your saying is that my insults aren't up to the level of a man who's nick is derived from a little blue cartoon character? Hmmm, Ok, I shall do better.

Hey man' date=' I'm quoting what you said to me.

#-o

Murph.[/quote']

Murph dont go, we need you...(?)

Archived