Gibson Brands Forums

I guess it is my turn to say I am sorry!

Homz

Murph dont go' date=' we need you...we love you, your knowledge gives us life, your wisdom gives us reason to live, your very presence is the calming of the storm.... (mis-spelled) [/quote']

Thanks dem00n.

Murph.

Murph you are way to much fun. You remind me of a guy I work with. I have been messing with him for over 10 years. He has OCD (undiagnosed) and so as I go through my shift I will do small things just to aggravate him. For example when he does his equipment reading rounds he always follows the same path, so I will put a fork truck or something to obstruct the rout. You've never seen anyone get so pissed just because he had to walk 5 feet off his regular rout. He's a right wing religious type so he gets his shots in on me too. He likes to post crazy religious stuff on the walls. Needless to say it doesn't stay on the wall for long.

Murph you are way to much fun. You remind me of a guy I work with. I have been messing with him for over 10 years. He has OCD (undiagnosed) and so as I go through my shift I will do small things just to aggravate him. For example when he does his equipment reading rounds he always follows the same path' date=' so I will put a fork truck or something to obstruct the rout. You've never seen anyone get so pissed just because he had to walk 5 feet off his regular rout. He's a right wing religious type so he gets his shots in on me too. He likes to post crazy religious stuff on the walls. Needless to say it doesn't stay on the wall for long.

[/quote']

Thanks Homz. It's all in fun, ya know.

You remind me of a guy I met last night when I had a flat tire in front of a gay bar. I went in to use the phone, and he was sayin' how much he loved the President. Not for the "stimuli", but for the aftermath.....

I was thinkin', man I wish Homz was here.....

Murph.

Thanks Homz. It's all in fun' date=' ya know.

You remind me of a guy I met last night when I had a flat tire in front of a gay bar. I went in to use the phone, and he was sayin' how much he loved the President. Not for the "stimuli", but for the aftermath.....

Murph.[/quote']

I can rearrange the letter in OCD for you. Perhaps if they were in alphabetical order it would suit your condition better lets call it CDO. Ahhh, doesn't that feel better. You know it does.

Thanks Homz. It's all in fun' date=' ya know.

Murph.[/quote']

Maybe you shouldn't actually park at the gay bar. You should have parked around the corner so no one would recognize your car. Ops sorry I mean tricked out truck with a gun rack. You manly man.

It may surprise you to know, but it's all fun to me. The only time I have really been upset from the events on this forum is when that so called moderator Guitarstrummer sent me private e-mails. Unless it's of a sensitive nature or on friendly basis I don't e mail people and I don't want people doing it to me. That is unless it is solicited or of a good nature.

SO-CALLED-MODERATOR!

Archived