Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jon9497

Gibson Les Paul Standard T

Hello Jon, welcome to this nice place in the web! [thumbup]

What do you mean saying 'just marvel?' Keep her adjusted and tuned, but otherwise just behold her looks and leaving out her tone you could create playing her? Mounting strap locks is very recommended, and then she is ready to rock! [biggrin]

Edited by capmaster

Welcome Jon, msp_thumbup.gif If she's as pretty as you say I'd be playing it. If your afraid of scratches or dings just be very careful picking her up and remember to wipe it down afterwards. I've been doing that to my G.T. Standard 5 years now and theres no signs of it being played. So you can still admire it playing and after. msp_flapper.gif

What do you mean saying 'just marvel?' Keep her adjusted and tuned, but otherwise just behold her looks and leaving out her tone you could create playing her? Mounting strap locks is very recommended, and then she is ready to rock! [biggrin]

Thanks for the advice and the welcome. Marveling at it just reminds of looking at its color and finish meanwhile debating on each time on when to plug and play.:)

Welcome Jon, msp_thumbup.gif If she's as pretty as you say I'd be playing it. If your afraid of scratches or dings just be very careful picking her up and remember to wipe it down afterwards. I've been doing that to my G.T. Standard 5 years now and theres no signs of it being played. So you can still admire it playing and after. msp_flapper.gif

Marveling at it just reminds of looking at its color and finish meanwhile debating on each time on when to plug and play.:)

now? how bout now...???

Welcome to the forum!