Gibson Brands Forums

What Did I Miss?

Murph

I've been busy the last few days, noticed Fri. talk about Moderators, ect.

Have topics, or replys been deleted or something?

I know things used to be pretty much wide open, to the point of near chaos.

Is it different now?

Best to ya.

Murph.

Well I got banned for using colorful words. Some guy from the acoustic forum who I have zero respect for started sending me private messages warning me for my offensive behavior so I told him to get bent (not the words I used). Needless to say I can't use those words again. I am on double secret probation. Mean while others ever since have been using the same words and nothing is done to them. Not that anything should be done. The point is I wont be here much longer. I wont put up with censorship for long.

Yeeah, yeah, I know it's their forum and they can do with it what they want. What ever, I wont put up with it for long.

Some guy most of us have never heard of from the acoustic guitar forum (How many of us own a Gibson acoustic or would buy one of those things with the mustache bridges and/or birds on the pickguard over a Martin or Taylor or Collings or etc.?) got made a moderator and some people flipped out. That about sums it up.

Some guy most of us have never heard of from the acoustic guitar forum (How many of us own a Gibson acoustic or would buy one of those things with the mustache bridges and/or birds on the pickguard over a Martin or Taylor or Collings or etc.?) got made a moderator and some people flipped out. That about sums it up.

I didn't flip out until he started sending me warnings to my e mail. I guess when I get threatened I don't take kindly to it.

But I think Rich pretty much summed it up.

Actually Rich. I have a really nice J45 RW......

:-k

You did crack me up with the "Roid/Roit" explanation, though......

Murph.

Isn't there a stray cat or neighbors dog you can shoot or something?

At least I don't pick on 14 year old kids.

I shot that cat this morning. Those 1000 fps single shot pellet guns are almost silent, yet deadly.....

And Homz, comon' man. There is not much in life, more fun than harassing teenagers, eh?

You have a teenaged daughter. You can have so much fun with the little boys hangin' around. Look up a Country song called "Cleanin' This Gun".......

Murph.

You have a teenaged daughter. You can have so much fun with the little boys hangin' around. Look up a Country song called "Cleanin' This Gun".......

My best friend who I've known for at least 25 of my 42 years has a three year old daughter. I've been there for birth of all of his kids (two sons and one daughter - my job is to keep him drunk each time) but, when his wife was about to give birth to the daughter, I had to drive him to the hospital. On the way there, I asked, "This might be a bit premature, but when she turns 18, is it okay if I ask her out?"

Unfortunately, I didn't get the reaction I was looking for. He replied, "Sure thing, man. Sexually, you're the most nonthreatening person I know."

Total annihilation.

I shot that cat this morning. Those 1000 fps single shot pellet guns are almost silent' date=' yet deadly.....

And Homz, comon' man. There is not much in life, more fun than harassing teenagers, eh?

Murph.[/quote']

I must admit a small amount of satisfaction yesterday when one of the young-ones thought it funny that I had been banned and posted an emodicon showing his satisfaction in the situation. I pointed out that he was in violation of rule number 15 of the forum commandments which says your not to flame others and the young-one had nothing further to say.

What ever happened to being a rebel in your teens. He should of told me to get bent. No nads I guess. The times they are a changing.

Hey! I own a J160e Peace in addition to my LP.

Archived