Gibson Brands Forums

What Did I Miss?

Murph

I think you should be a moderator. You are the only one among us LP players that i would listen to. And you play an acoustic to boot.

Man. Pop my bubble.......

Sheeze.

I thought we were friends...... I was shootin' for that next moderator job so I could ban Homz.

(kidding)......

Murph.

Same old story the far right can't win the debate so they fix the game. Now that's sad enough, but the left are such wimps they see it happening and just lay there and take it. I'm not sure whats worse the corrupt POS or the enabler.

What ever happened to being a rebel in your teens. He should of told me to get bent. No nads I guess. The times they are a changing.

Young dudes today don't have nads, Homz. The libs in the public school system medicate them with ADD meds to the point thier impotent so they can turn them into just another androgynous brick to put in that wall.

Those that don't get medicated by the libs get brainwashed into becoming "sensitive, politically correct modern males."

Seriously though, Homz. I've seen a lot of young dudes lately who have no concept of standing up for themselves. Now, before some of these younger guys on the forum whom I do respect get mad at me, they are excluded! You know who you are. Real men don't have to worry if they have stones. They just know it.

Young dudes today don't have nads' date=' Homz. The libs in the public school system medicate them with ADD meds to the point thier impotent so they can turn them into just another androgynous brick to put in that wall.

Those that don't get medicated by the libs get brainwashed into becoming "sensitive, politically correct modern males."

Seriously though, Homz. I've seen a lot of young dudes lately who have no concept of standing up for themselves. Now, before some of these younger guys on the forum whom I do respect get mad at me, they are excluded! You know who you are. Real men don't have to worry if they have stones. They just know it.[/quote']

Well said... =D>

Just playing the Devil's advocate...maybe these kids understand that getting emotional online is just a waste of time and matter a fact it is pretty stupid. Maybe they come here to learn about guitars and related things and for some form of leadership from older guys and instead they are gettting trolls and drama.

Young guys like and need leadership. Why not act like adults and give them some of that? I mean whatever that can be achieved through this medium.

Some guy most of us have never heard of from the acoustic guitar forum (How many of us own a Gibson acoustic or would buy one of those things with the mustache bridges and/or birds on the pickguard over a Martin or Taylor or Collings or etc.?) got made a moderator and some people flipped out. That about sums it up.

You know, I was thinking the same thing... about why would anyone buy a Gibson acoustic when Taylors are in the market or Martins? I'm glad it's not just me thinking that.

I have been deeply compromised to my beach-surfing-summer vacation these days so I could not afford to "connect me with the world".

I'm guessing this (that I don't even know what is) has to do with the trolls and then with our requests for moderation. And then with some politically correct moderator fella hanging out by the Gibson Lounge - not a good place for morals and ethics =D

Archived