Gibson Brands Forums

Bohemian Rhapsody Full Trailer

Rabs

Thank You Rabs. Looks delicious, can't wait to see that.

Did the Andre 3000 Hendrix movie ever come out? That was a UK production I believe, and I don't even remember if it came out over here.

We are enjoying your Patrick Melrose over here now. If you see Ben at the grocery or the laundro or the pub, an autograph for The Mrs would be great thanks pip pip and cheerio.

rct

My personal opinion (and it's MINE thank you, no flames pls) is that most biopics try to create some "tension" that didn't exist in the first place, just to make the film "interesting". If I want to see Queen or Freddy Mercury, I'll visit Youtube. My 2 cents and I'm sure your mileage will vary. [laugh] But thanks for the heads up on the trailer for those who'll appreciate it.

huh. I'ma have to peruse the 7000 CrimeCast channels and see if I can find it.

Prolly not.

rct

I think its on Netflix..

I hated the film.. I mean its made well and andre whats his face does a pretty good job as Jimi.. But theres ZERO real Hendrix music in it just sound alike type music and its all about the women he was with rather than being about the music or anything actually interesting.

I think its on Netflix..

I hated the film.. I mean its made well and andre whats his face does a pretty good job as Jimi.. But theres ZERO real Hendrix music in it just sound alike type music and its all about the women he was with rather than being about the music or anything actually interesting.

Yes - I didn't see it thankyou - and I read they couldn't get permission to use any of his music.

=;

Archived